[kata-dev] Testing Kata Security Promises

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Wed Aug 22 17:55:15 UTC 2018

We currently don’t have security tests (unless I’m wrong—and I’d love to be wrong if someone has this work hiding somewhere!), but it’s something I think we need to have and should prioritize as a community.

Jesse, would you be able to outline what info would make some sort of ‘security health check’ valuable? What’s the output that would make it useful?
(Bonus points if you’re also up for leading the charge in getting this work done!)

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB