[kata-dev] Architecture Committee electorate notified

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Tue Aug 21 19:05:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As I mentioned on the Architecture Committee call yesterday, the AC has an election coming up!

If you are eligible to vote in the upcoming election, you should have just received an email from me. If you have made commits with multiple email addresses, the email address notified is the one listed as your primary in your GitHub.

If you did not receive an email and believe you should have (based on the electorate definition [1]) please let me know.

Cheers,
Anne

[1] https://github.com/kata-containers/community/tree/master/elections#electorate <https://github.com/kata-containers/community/tree/master/elections#electorate>

Anne Bertucio