[kata-dev] Kata Architecture Committee Elections: Nomination period now open

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon Aug 20 18:10:18 UTC 2018

Hi Jesse,

Seats have one year terms. There is no limit on terms, but you are up for re-election either in September (three seats up for election) or February (two seats up for election).

To encourage diverse affiliation in the Committee, up to, but no more than, two seats can be filled by people from the same organization [1].

[1]https://github.com/kata-containers/community/tree/master/elections#candidacy

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation