[kata-dev] Kata on Mainframes

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Thu Aug 16 15:07:00 UTC 2018

Indeed, great news!

For bringing up the slaves, we can reference the thread where we added the ARM CI slave, as that will hold a lot of the same info you will need - let me find a link... this thread is probably worth a read to begin with: https://github.com/kata-containers/tests/issues/516

Just let us know (opening a github Issue like the above link might be a good idea) when you are ready :)

Graham