[kata-dev] Renaming to "kata-discuss"?

Boeuf, Sebastien sebastien.boeuf at intel.com
Wed Aug 15 05:06:24 UTC 2018

+1
________________________________
From: Ricardo Aravena [raravena80 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:03 PM
To: Whaley, Graham
Cc: kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io
Subject: Re: [kata-dev] Renaming to "kata-discuss"?

kata-discuss sgtm!

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:01 AM Whaley, Graham <graham.whaley at intel.com<mailto:graham.whaley at intel.com>> wrote:
It’s OK by me. I suspect most of the same people are involved on most of the topics anyhow. I agree that having multiple lists that are quite low traffic would just be a bit annoying, and I suspect many folks would only subscribe to one or two and then miss out on some items.

I’m going to guess that the top [prefixes] might fall by the wayside quite quickly – we’ll see :)

Graham