[kata-dev] Kata Containers 1.2.0

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Tue Aug 14 22:15:28 UTC 2018

Really happy to see both these features in the release; awesome work to everyone for getting those in.

When we land more significant features (even minors like these), it’d be great to have a post on the Kata blog to help people understand what they get in the latest release. Anyone particularly inspired to write something about 1.2?

I’m happy to do some wordsmithing and editing if someone doesn’t consider themselves a writer, but is excited about these features.

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB