[kata-dev] Intel Gatekeepers for Kata

Larrew, Jesse Jesse.Larrew at amd.com
Wed Aug 8 18:05:26 UTC 2018

+1 for “Kat Herding Team!” :D

From: Whaley, Graham <graham.whaley at intel.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 7:39 AM
To: yash jain <ydjainopensource at gmail.com>; kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io
Subject: Re: [kata-dev] Intel Gatekeepers for Kata

Sure, that should be no problem. I’ve added you into the table for that 8/27 slot.
I will not that you are not currently a member of the kata-containers group on github – that is probably going to restrict your rights on the repos (like it may not let you merge etc.) – but, let’s see how it goes. You can still comment and nudge people on the Issues and PRs I believe, and when we get to the point where you need to start ack’ing and merging PRs, we will sort that out.

Thanks for stepping up!

Graham