[kata-dev] Kata on Mainframes

yash jain ydjainopensource at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:24:49 UTC 2018

@Eric  Thanks a lot will reach out if I need help.

@Anne, @jbryce,  Thank you but the legal hurdles are not from your side but
ours. I don't know much but I have been told that theres a lot of high
performance networking code optimized for Z which IBM wishes to include in
the fork and won't like it going out of their control. Second, CI access
for open source is proving difficult without the project residing under a
IBM/ IBM allied company.

Thanks