[kata-dev] Intel Gatekeepers for Kata

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon Aug 6 18:44:15 UTC 2018

I also think this is a great idea. I’d encourage folks to think of the process as transcending organization affiliation; we’re all members of the Kata Community now, so anyone is welcome to jump in!

I think “review team” is a fine term, could even try to make a fun acronym out of “Reviewer of the Week” or something of the like (ROTW…ROW…ROW Master…still workshopping!).

If a week is too long to be Rowing, we could explore people volunteering for one day a week? (You take every Monday…Graham takes Tuesdays…etc). There’d be some overlap because of time zone, but maybe a little lower commitment than being on for the full week.

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB