[kata-dev] Off-schedule meeting to discuss VM-templating

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Tue Apr 3 23:32:21 UTC 2018

Lai, Xu et al –

Some contributors from EU and west coast are pretty keen to get an update on the VM-templating proposal for Kata.  Can we setup a slack and/or zoom to discuss this what we started in arch committee earlier this week?

I want to propose 6am pacific (9pm for you) on Thursday April 5th.  What do you think?   We could also do after 8:30am (11:30pm in PRC), though I know this will be very late for you.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Eric