[kata-dev] other lists

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Fri Dec 8 10:22:52 UTC 2017

Hi Adam,
Right now there is only the one mailing list afaik – so, feel free to conflate away ☺
A lot of the current discussion is happening over on the slack channel, which also bi-directionally mirrors to the irc channel. If either of those works for you, then the links can be found under the ‘Communications’ entry at:
https://katacontainers.io/
but, I’m guessing you found that already, having found the mailing list ☺

Welcome to kata containers!

Graham